In Episode 3, Artonic employee Danielle Edwards and owner Matthew Harper talk about the importance of defining a digital marketing budget and how to determine that budget.
Quotes from the Podcast
- “It’s relative and largely based on your revenue.”
- “If you don’t invest in your marketing, you’re inhibiting your growth”
- “There is a higher ROI on custom marketing campaigns than cookie-cutter campaigns.”
- “Typically, the hourly rate for digital marketing services is reflective of the quality of staff they employ.”
- “You’re better off not doing anything than you are going with the lowest priced option in digital marketing.”
Thanks for Listening!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Send me an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell me what topics are most important to you and we’ll discuss them in future podcasts.
Are you looking for assistance with your company’s website? Contact us! We’re here to help.