[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/218011890″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
In Episode 1 of the Breaking Business Podcast, we discuss the main factors that lead to the overall price of a website. From size, to content, to functionality, we dig in to all the areas that determine potential cost.
Quotes from the Podcast
- “Having pricing on your website is the biggest thing you can do to attract and engage your audience, as well as weed out unqualified leads.”
- “At Artonic, every page we build has a unique purpose. It’s targeting a specific product, service, keyword, or persona.”
- “What we’re going for is engagement, because engagement results in leads and sales.”
- “The amount of time a visitor spends on a website will often times directly correlate to the number of sales that company gets through their website.”
- “Stock photos are unlikely to do a good job of representing your business, and people can tell. They relate much better to real photography taken at your location or with your staff.”
Thanks for Listening!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Send me an email directly at email@example.com. Tell me what topics are most important to you and we’ll discuss them in future podcasts.
Are you looking for assistance with your company’s website? Contact us! We’re here to help.