In Episode 4, Artonic employee Joseph Romero and owner Matthew Harper talk about the world of PPC or pay-per-click advertising, including Google AdWords.
Quotes from the Podcast
- “PPC is all about being very specific and where you’re going to get the most impact.”
- “The right way to set up a campaign is to ask lots and lots of questions.”
- “I see a lot of people who will just blast their account with keywords – anything they can think of because they want people looking at their ads – well, that doesn’t work.”
- “If someone tells you that it’s only going to cost a few hundred dollars to set up a brand new AdWords campaign, that’s probably not going to give them enough time to do it properly, which will result in a lot of wasted ad spend.”
- “When you’re evaluating whether PPC is a visable option, you must take lifespan of a customer and attribution into account.”
- “You can find which keywords signal an intent to buy and use those insights in your other marketing and advertising efforts.”
- “When you’re running an ongoing campaign, that’s where you can benefit the most in putting in the time up front to get that campaign set up the right way.”
Thanks for Listening!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Send me an email directly at email@example.com. Tell me what topics are most important to you and we’ll discuss them in future podcasts.
Are you looking for assistance with your company’s website? Contact us! We’re here to help.