Excellent idea! Differentiating your company and creating a strong brand is a great step toward increasing your client base.
So, how do you differentiate yourself from your business competitors? How do you develop a strong brand? Here are a few things to get you started:
- Define your target audience
- Investigate your competitors
- Write a mission statement
- Describe the feeling you want people to get when they think about your company
Once you have this information, continue to develop your brand by asking yourself these questions:
- What do I offer that my competitors do not?
- What does my audience expect and want from me?
- What is our business plan for the next five, ten, and fifteen years?
- What does my company stand for?
- What do I want people to associate with my company?
This will give you a great idea as to where you are as a company. Next, develop your overall brand by defining what you stand for on paper. Describe your brand as you would a person. Write simply so that everyone can see your vision.
Now you’re ready to develop the visual representation of your brand.
At this stage, contact a professional graphic designer and discuss with her a logo design and the creation of a style guide. To maximize the value of your logo and style guide, it’s vital to have a defined brand before purchasing a design. If you can’t complete it by yourself, ask for help, or hire a brand identity professional.
Want to learn more? Check out Artonic’s additional resources online. We constantly publish articles, videos, and podcasts to educate our visitors about the importance of possessing a strong brand.
You may also contact our team directly:
Phone: (517) 902-7851